|View printer-friendly version|
QAD Announces the Availability of the Latest Version of QAD Cloud ERP and Related Solutions
"I'm excited to announce that QAD Cloud ERP with the Channel Islands UX and QAD Enterprise Platform is now generally available for customers and prospective customers," said
The most recent version of QAD Cloud ERP features the following innovations:
- The Channel Islands UX now provides over 40 supported roles with 16 optimized for end-to-end business process support.
- A new Operations Action Center, which provides visibility of repetitive and work order manufacturing performance and a new Maintenance Action Center, which includes visibility of asset management data.
- Performance enhancements were made to Action Centers including a large data query service supported by a data lake.
- Asset Management offers enhanced maintenance request, maintenance order close functionality, and project visualization capabilities to provide deeper project insight.
- Customer Management and Service Management include innovations in the areas of sourcing, inventory and order visibility as well as full support for depot repair and related material ordering.
- QAD Financials features several functional improvements in the areas of revenue recognition, accounts payable and accounts receivable, and simplified setup and maintenance using the Channel Islands UX.
- The latest version of the QAD Enterprise Platform allows users and developers to add data model extensions and UI script in a no/low code environment.
- QAD Enterprise Applications, QAD's on-premise ERP solution, now offers the Channel Islands UX and QAD Enterprise Platform to early adopter customers.
Innovations to other QAD solutions include:
- An updated, easier-to-use QAD Supplier Portal offers streamlined supplier collaboration via additional alert capabilities that minimize supplier interruption.
- The QAD Internationalization (I19) program, which addresses country and local regulations for financial reporting and taxation purposes to help keep customers in compliance, adds major updates to seven country extensions plus several minor updates. QAD supports 63 countries and offers special country extensions for many more.
"Manufacturers need an ERP solution that supports rapid response to change," said QAD President
About QAD – The Effective Enterprise
"QAD" is a registered trademark of
Note to Investors: This press release contains certain forward-looking statements made under the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements regarding projections of revenue, income and loss, capital expenditures, plans and objectives of management regarding the company's business, future economic performance or any of the assumptions underlying or relating to any of the foregoing. Forward-looking statements are based on the company's current expectations. Words such as "expects," "believes," "anticipates," "could," "will likely result," "estimates," "intends," "may," "projects," "should," "would," "might," "plan" and variations of these words and similar expressions are intended to identify these forward-looking statements. A number of risks and uncertainties could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to: risks associated with our cloud service offerings, such as defects and disruptions in our services, our ability to properly manage our cloud service offerings, our reliance on third-party hosting and other service providers, and our exposure to liability and loss from security breaches; demand for the company's products, including cloud service, licenses, services and maintenance; pressure to make concessions on our pricing and changes in our pricing models; protection of our intellectual property; dependence on third-party suppliers and other third-party relationships, such as sales, services and marketing channels; changes in our revenue, earnings, operating expenses and margins; the reliability of our financial forecasts and estimates of the costs and benefits of transactions; the ability to leverage changes in technology; defects in our software products and services; third-party opinions about the company; competition in our industry; the ability to recruit and retain key personnel; delays in sales; timely and effective integration of newly acquired businesses; economic conditions in our vertical markets and worldwide; exchange rate fluctuations; and the global political environment. For a more detailed description of the risk factors associated with the company and factors that may affect our forward-looking statements, please refer to the company's latest Annual Report on Form 10-K and, in particular, the section entitled "Risk Factors" therein, and in other periodic reports the company files with the
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qad-announces-the-availability-of-the-latest-version-of-qad-cloud-erp-and-related-solutions-300728170.html