|View printer-friendly version|
QAD Announces Customer Award Winners at QAD Explore 2018
Each year, QAD recognizes visionary customers that leverage QAD solutions to become Agile,
List of Award Categories and Winners:
Strategic PartnershipAward - This award recognizes individual customers that have driven a vision for their company, industry, and the use of the QAD solution. Their efforts expand the value delivered through QAD solutions and impact the greater QAD ecosystem.
- Winners: Following the successful global rollout of more than 30 sites in less than two years, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors Director of IT Strategy and Process,
Mike Sillettiand Global ERP Supply Chain Lead, John Miciudaare advocates for QAD solutions. Mike and John have shared their story at various customer conferences and events, site visits and numerous reference opportunities.
- Development Partner Award - This award recognizes a customer that has partnered with QAD throughout the early adopter stage of a new QAD solution, providing significant feedback and support.
- Winner:NeoTract has served as an invaluable Development Partner to QAD in the early adopter roll-out of QAD Automation Solutions (AS), QAD Production Orders and QAD Trade Activity Management (TAM).
- Agility Award - This award recognizes a customer that utilizes QAD solutions and technology to improve the agility of their business and processes to rapidly changing market conditions.
Accelerate Diagnosticshas experienced impressive growth and recently received Food and Drug Administrationapproval for a sepsis intervention and antimicrobial product. Working with QAD, they developed and implemented a paperless device history record utilizing QAD's Quality Orders and e-signature functionality, allowing them to quickly respond to evolving business needs.
- Rapid Achiever Award - This award recognizes a customer that achieved significant business value by deploying QAD solutions rapidly.
- Winner: Working together with the QAD Team, International Automotive Components completed the implementation of QAD Cloud ERP, QAD Automation Solutions and QAD Cloud EDI in just eight weeks for their Opole,
"There is no better place to honor our customers than at Explore," said
AboutQAD – The Effective Enterprise
To learn more, visit https://www.qad.com or call +1 805-566-6000.
"QAD" is a registered trademark of
Note to Investors: This press release contains certain forward-looking statements made under the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements regarding projections of revenue, income and loss, capital expenditures, plans and objectives of management regarding the company's business, future economic performance or any of the assumptions underlying or relating to any of the foregoing. Forward-looking statements are based on the company's current expectations. Words such as "expects," "believes," "anticipates," "could," "will likely result," "estimates," "intends," "may," "projects," "should," "would," "might," "plan" and variations of these words and similar expressions are intended to identify these forward-looking statements. A number of risks and uncertainties could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to: risks associated with our cloud service offerings, such as defects and disruptions in our services, our ability to properly manage our cloud service offerings, our reliance on third-party hosting and other service providers, and our exposure to liability and loss from security breaches; demand for the company's products, including cloud service, licenses, services and maintenance; pressure to make concessions on our pricing and changes in our pricing models; protection of our intellectual property; dependence on third-party suppliers and other third-party relationships, such as sales, services and marketing channels; changes in our revenue, earnings, operating expenses and margins; the reliability of our financial forecasts and estimates of the costs and benefits of transactions; the ability to leverage changes in technology; defects in our software products and services; third-party opinions about the company; competition in our industry; the ability to recruit and retain key personnel; delays in sales; timely and effective integration of newly acquired businesses; economic conditions in our vertical markets and worldwide; exchange rate fluctuations; and the global political environment. For a more detailed description of the risk factors associated with the company and factors that may affect our forward-looking statements, please refer to the company's latest Annual Report on Form 10-K and, in particular, the section entitled "Risk Factors" therein, and in other periodic reports the company files with the
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qad-announces-customer-award-winners-at-qad-explore-2018-300645475.html