|View printer-friendly version|
QAD Announces Customer Award Winners at QAD Explore 2019
Each year, QAD recognizes visionary customers that leverage QAD solutions to become Agile,
List of Award Categories and Winners:
- Achievement Award - This award recognizes a customer that changed their business processes, supported by QAD solutions, and has been able to measure and demonstrate their achievements.
- Winner: Vit-Best Nutrition recently implemented six QAD CEBOS Quality Management System (QMS) modules in the cloud in eight months, utilizing core QMS functionality and incorporating industry best practices to improve business processes throughout the organization. They were able to conduct an audit of all manufacturing and laboratory equipment while increasing production throughput and reducing downtime.
- Ambassador Award - This award recognizes customers that have served as valuable references for their QAD experience. They have consistently shared their stories with peer QAD customers and potential customers, further enhancing the QAD ecosystem.
Jim Miller, Nexteer, along with the Nexteer ERP Optimization Team, has served as a powerful QAD advocate, sharing his experience with manufacturing colleagues related to the global implementation of QAD in the cloud. Dave Miller, Hendrickson, was an integral part of the development of QAD Automation Solutions, working closely with QAD R&D to refine the solution. He continues to serve as a strong champion of the solution. Anne Schuerger, Morrison Products, has been an exceptional QAD champion for many years. Her willingness and availability to share her experiences with QAD customers have contributed so much to the growing QAD community.
- Henry Laprun,
Caterpillar, has become an important supporter of QAD, promoting the benefits of its solutions within Caterpillarand to other QAD customers. Caterpillarrecently implemented QAD ERP, QAD QMS and QAD Supplier Portal. They are also using the new QAD Channel Islands UX and are in the process of deploying QAD DSCP and QAD TMS.
- Development Partner Award - This award recognizes a customer that has partnered with QAD throughout the early adopter stage of a new QAD solution, providing significant feedback and support.
- Winner: Saint-Gobain has been a valuable Development Partner working closely with the QAD R&D team as an early adopter of the new user experience of QAD Supplier Portal, Configurator with advanced open rules engine and QAD Customer Self Service. They also participate in
QAD Labs, collaborating with the QAD Advanced Technologies team to find ways to use emerging advanced technologies to address challenges faced by manufacturers.
- Advanced Technologies Award - This award recognizes a customer leading their industry through the design, development and/or implementation of advanced technologies, and in the process of transforming their business processes.
- Winner: Nexteer worked closely with the QAD Advanced Technology team over the past year on several initiatives including finding opportunities for the future application of machine learning and determining possible use cases for traceability and robotic process automation (RPA) initiatives.
- Rapid Achiever Award - This award recognizes a customer that achieved significant business value through the rapid deployment of QAD solutions.
Argon Medical Devices, Inc.recently implemented QAD ERP at its facility in Illinoisand completed the project under-budget and one month ahead of schedule. Among many benefits, the project has given Argon the ability to make rapid adjustments to changes in global supply chain and sales data, simplified intercompany financial transactions, and made product traceability faster and more efficient. In addition, Argon estimates that it will realize a $400,000reduction in raw material inventory over the next year.
"There is no better place to engage with, learn from and honor our customers than at Explore," said QAD President and Chairman
About QAD – The Effective Enterprise
To learn more, visit www.qad.com or call +1 805-566-6000.
"QAD" is a registered trademark of
Note to Investors: This press release contains certain forward-looking statements made under the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements regarding projections of revenue, income and loss, capital expenditures, plans and objectives of management regarding the company's business, future economic performance or any of the assumptions underlying or relating to any of the foregoing. Forward-looking statements are based on the company's current expectations. Words such as "expects," "believes," "anticipates," "could," "will likely result," "estimates," "intends," "may," "projects," "should," "would," "might," "plan" and variations of these words and similar expressions are intended to identify these forward-looking statements. A number of risks and uncertainties could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to: risks associated with our cloud service offerings, such as defects and disruptions in our services, our ability to properly manage our cloud service offerings, our reliance on third-party hosting and other service providers, and our exposure to liability and loss from security breaches; demand for the company's products, including cloud service, licenses, services and maintenance; pressure to make concessions on our pricing and changes in our pricing models; protection of our intellectual property; dependence on third-party suppliers and other third-party relationships, such as sales, services and marketing channels; changes in our revenue, earnings, operating expenses and margins; the reliability of our financial forecasts and estimates of the costs and benefits of transactions; the ability to leverage changes in technology; defects in our software products and services; third-party opinions about the company; competition in our industry; the ability to recruit and retain key personnel; delays in sales; timely and effective integration of newly acquired businesses; economic conditions in our vertical markets and worldwide; exchange rate fluctuations; and the global political environment. For a more detailed description of the risk factors associated with the company and factors that may affect our forward-looking statements, please refer to the company's latest Annual Report on Form 10-K and, in particular, the section entitled "Risk Factors" therein, and in other periodic reports the company files with the
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qad-announces-customer-award-winners-at-qad-explore-2019-300846333.html