|View printer-friendly version|
Sinclair Pharma Selects QAD DynaSys Cloud Solutions to Support Integrated Business Planning and Improve Customer Service
“Sinclair Pharma is growing fast, and the current systems infrastructure is not scalable enough for our needs,” said
Demand and Distribution Planning to Support Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
Sinclair Pharma management identified the need to develop and improve their forecasting and distribution requirements planning process.
The QAD DynaSys solution will enable Sinclair Pharma to:
- Improve customer service levels by having the right product at the right place and on time by utilizing the planning capabilities of DSCP, which will also allow for reduced inventory levels, thus enabling improved profitability and cash flow.
- Improve long-term business planning capabilities, thereby helping to make sure the business invests in the right assets at the right time.
- Improve the decision-making capability of the organization – mainly through the ability to review different scenarios quickly and effectively.
- Reduce the administrative costs currently associated with its supply chain planning process.
- Enable the business to aggregate and review revenues and gross margins to enable continual review of current commercial volumes, values and profitability.
“The QAD DynaSys team has demonstrated the capabilities of its digital supply chain planning solution to cover everything from demand to distribution and rough-cut capacity planning,” added Morris. “It showcased how we could utilize the advanced collaboration and financial reporting functionality of the solution to support our Integrated Business Planning process.”
Sinclair Pharma selected QAD DynaSys for a number of reasons including:
- QAD DynaSys’ robust, integrated, flexible and collaborative end-to-end digital supply chain planning solution
- The ability to support IBP and decision making
- The solution's easy-to-use and rapid deployment
- The deep domain expertise of the QAD DynaSys team in the pharmaceutical and medical device business areas and QAD DynaSys’ ability to support Sinclair Pharma’s growth in the future
“We are proud that Sinclair Pharma has chosen QAD DynaSys to support their growth and supply chain future challenges,” said QAD DynaSys President
About QAD DynaSys – Digital Supply Chain Planning Solutions
QAD DynaSys, a division of
About Sinclair Pharma
Sinclair Pharma, a subsidiary of
Sinclair directly employs over 500 people, operating from corporate headquarters in
For more information, visit www.sinclairpharma.com
Note to Investors: This press release contains certain forward-looking statements made under the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements regarding projections of revenue, income and loss, capital expenditures, plans and objectives of management regarding the company's business, future economic performance or any of the assumptions underlying or relating to any of the foregoing. Forward-looking statements are based on the company's current expectations. Words such as "expects," "believes," "anticipates," "could," "will likely result," "estimates," "intends," "may," "projects," "should," "would," "might," "plan" and variations of these words and similar expressions are intended to identify these forward-looking statements. A number of risks and uncertainties could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to: risks associated with our cloud service offerings, such as defects and disruptions in our services, our ability to properly manage our cloud service offerings, our reliance on third-party hosting and other service providers, and our exposure to liability and loss from security breaches; demand for the company's products, including cloud service, licenses, services and maintenance; pressure to make concessions on our pricing and changes in our pricing models; protection of our intellectual property; dependence on third-party suppliers and other third-party relationships, such as sales, services and marketing channels; changes in our revenue, earnings, operating expenses and margins; the reliability of our financial forecasts and estimates of the costs and benefits of transactions; the ability to leverage changes in technology; defects in our software products and services; third-party opinions about the company; competition in our industry; the ability to recruit and retain key personnel; delays in sales; timely and effective integration of newly acquired businesses; economic conditions in our vertical markets and worldwide; exchange rate fluctuations; and the global political environment. For a more detailed description of the risk factors associated with the company and factors that may affect our forward-looking statements, please refer to the company's latest Annual Report on Form 10-K and, in particular, the section entitled "Risk Factors" therein, and in other periodic reports the company files with the
+33 (0)3 88 19 14 14
Source: QAD DynaSys